Old 24-10-2015, 03:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Begonia southerlandii

Picked up a plant at Hughenden Manor NT garden, obviously supplied by the
gardeners and unlabelled, and as I suspected it is Begonia southerlandii. So
far I haven't been able to find out much about this plant and it's growing
requirements so do any of you grow it or know of it?
I've also noticed that in the axis of the leave stalks little bulbils seem
to have grown, can this plant be propagated from those as with enough plants
it would make the most superb hanging basket for a N facing wall.

-- Regards
Bob Hobden
Posting to this Newsgroup
from the W.of London. UK