Old 25-10-2015, 05:07 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Dog Doo problem

On 10/25/2015 9:36 AM, Hypatia Nachshon wrote:
Dog leaving smallish black doodoo in same area for years.
Dunno how he/she/it gets in.

Area is not planted, no grass, can be treated mean.

At this site various homemade repellents are described:

http://www.gardeningknowhow.com/plan...-repellent.htm

*******Would Hon. Members give feedback on what has
worked for them? Before I lose my momentum g

Yes, I can buy commercial repellent, but one of the
sites says that capsicum (sp?) is the main ingredient
in some repellents.

Note also that there is no problem re-applying after
rain BECAUSE THERE IS NO EFFING RAIN!!!

HB

I am seeing a similar problem in my back yard. Because of fences,
walls, and a gate with only 2 inches of clearance from a concrete walk,
no dogs are responsible. I suspect a raccoon, against which a large
Havahart trap would likely be effective. I suspect the usual scented
repellents will not be effective since raccoons are omniverous.

--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean, see