Old 25-10-2015, 07:52 PM posted to rec.gardens
jasper smith jasper smith is offline

Default Dog Doo problem

Hypatia wrote:
Dog leaving smallish black doodoo in same area for years.
Dunno how he/she/it gets in.
Area is not planted, no grass, can be treated mean.
At this site various homemade repellents are described:
http://www.gardeningknowhow.com/plan...-repellent.htm
*******Would Hon. Members give feedback on what has
worked for them? Before I lose my momentum g
Yes, I can buy commercial repellent, but one of the
sites says that capsicum (sp?) is the main ingredient
in some repellents.
Note also that there is no problem re-applying after
rain BECAUSE THERE IS NO EFFING RAIN!!!
HB

You can have some of our rain, we don't need this much.

Our drought is over after 15 years.