Old 04-11-2015, 06:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Sheffield Park Garden autumn colour.

"Pam Moore" wrote

On Tue, 3 Nov 2015 18:02:07 -0000, "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bobhob...57658452791303

Superb, Bob. Thanks for sharing. Aren't you lucky to be able to get
there!.

It was our third attempt to get there, the other two times cars going there
have been queued up along the road and we have turned round and gone
elsewhere. Must remember to stay at home during school holidays.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.