Old 11-11-2015, 10:25 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default News.individual.net - Bit OT

Following on from my recent PC problems I am now in the process of changing
everything over to a new one but I cant remember my password for this news
server. does anyone know what the details would be on the email telling me
the account details would have been so I can search back and hopefully find
it

--
Charlie, Gardening in Cornwall
and Lapageria rosea cvs