Old 11-11-2015, 10:46 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
CT CT is offline

Default News.individual.net - Bit OT

Charlie Pridham wrote:

Following on from my recent PC problems I am now in the process of
changing everything over to a new one but I cant remember my password
for this news server. does anyone know what the details would be on
the email telling me the account details would have been so I can
search back and hopefully find it

I don't know - it's too long ago for me - but from
http://news.individual.net/faq.php#4.2

4.2
I forgot my password. What should I do?
Please do not re-register.
Go to https://news.individual.net/selfcare/remail.php (also reachable
by choosing "My Account" from the menu on our website) where you will
find an interface for automatic retrieval of your account details.
If you cannot retrieve your account details through this interface,
please write an e-mail to " instead, and ask us to
resend your account data. The information will be e-mailed to you
either at the address you registered with, or - where applicable - at
the latest address you told us as your current (see #4.7 of our FAQ).
We ask for your understanding that we will - in your own interest - not
send account data to differing e-mail addresses if we cannot verify
that they are related to the account in question.

HTH

--
Chris