Old 14-11-2015, 06:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default News.individual.net - Bit OT

"Charlie Pridham" wrote in message
On 12/11/2015 17:49, alan_m wrote:
On 11/11/2015 10:25, Charlie Pridham wrote:
Following on from my recent PC problems I am now in the process of
changing everything over to a new one but I cant remember my password
for this news server. does anyone know what the details would be on the
email telling me the account details would have been so I can search
back and hopefully find it

I had the same problem when I got a new computer a while ago. Just e-mail
them, they are all nice and helpful and will help you sort it out. When you
mail them, a real person will reply.