Old 22-11-2015, 07:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Paul Luton[_2_] Paul Luton[_2_] is offline

Default Automatic watering systems

I have been using the Hozelock system for about 4 years for the
greenhouse with no problems. I have however been using the 13mm piping
for the 12m between house and greenhouse to eventually deliver to 10
outlets. With only 3 outlets the narrower pipe might well cope.

Paul

On 11/17/2015 4:18 PM, Malcolm Race wrote:
Anyone with experience of the Hozelock system?

I have an outside tap at the back of the house and 3 half baskets at the
front. To avoid a run of the larger (13mm?) pipe I would like to do
most of the run in the narrower pipe which, although it is black, I
could hide more easily against the join between the white soffit and the
brick wall.

I am havig problems locating the appropriate kits in garden centres as
apparently Hozelock are revising their product range and the garden
centres only have what is left of the old range. Timing is important as
this is meant to be a Christmas present from my daughter.

Any thoughts

tia

Malcolm