Old 26-11-2015, 10:00 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Help! Crop cage problem

On 11/26/2015 10:00 AM, rmacdonald wrote:
Guys,

I usually get my crop cages from here - 'Crop Cages | small & large |
protect crops and plants from predators' (http://tinyurl.com/q89hx36)
but they've been our of stock for months (if not a year) and I can't
wait any longer! Serious nuisance!! Anyone know where I can get one in
1m x 1m x 1m at this sort of price?

Thanks in advance
Ross.

I think this bunch is in the UK Ross, http://www.gardenskill.com/

Amazon also has some according to their web pages, might not be
available to UK though.

I made some a few years ago using steel fence posts and chicken wire,
worked okay until I cleaned out all the critters that were eating my
plants. Don't have a big problem here except for Cardinals and the
occasional field rat.

George