Old 26-11-2015, 11:52 PM posted to rec.food.preserving,rec.gardens.edible
[email protected] Ross@home.now is offline

Default Happy Thanksgiving

On Thu, 26 Nov 2015 10:29:57 -0600, George Shirley
wrote:

To all our American members I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving and a
bountiful fall harvest.

George

Back atcha George.
As Canadian members, Gerry and I celebrated along with you.
She took a container of turkey and gravy out of the freezer, left-over
from our Thanksgiving last month. That, along with some vacuum packed
green beans, freshly mashed home grown potatoes and a bottle of home
made wine was great. As a mater of fact, Gerry said 'I think I enjoyed
this more tonight than I did at Thanksgiving'.
She was right, because there was just the two of us, none of the
stress which comes with preparing for the 14 to 18 descendants we
normally have.
Now we have Christmas to look forward to ;-).

Ross.
Southern Ontario, Canada