Old 11-01-2016, 07:06 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
T[_4_] T[_4_] is offline

Default speed queen loud and leaking: new or repair

On 01/09/2016 04:57 PM, George Shirley wrote:
On 1/9/2016 6:08 PM, Derald wrote:
George Shirley wrote:

I would replace it, not worth the $$$ to repair. Remind me to tell y'all
about the time I glued a washing machine tub to my knee while I was
replacing the teflon parts that maintained the spin.

I'd be more interested in readng how you unglued tub from knee....

A little rubbing alcohol and a quick yank does the trick. It helps if
you have a good vocabulary of curse words. After all I was once upon a
time a sailor. G

Hi George,

I was Air Force. Didn't swear hardly at all before that. Now
can't stop, but got it about 80% better.

-T

The idea that no gentleman ever swears is all wrong. He can
swear and still be a gentleman if he does it in a nice and
benevolent and affectionate way.

--Mark Twain - Private and Public Morals speech, 1906