Old 01-02-2016, 05:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Which rose I wonder

"stuart noble" wrote

Bought this in the sale at Wyvale's. They have no idea what kind of rose it
is, and their records only list it as "climbing/bush", which isn't very
helpful. Mattocks don't appear to have a functioning email, so I wonder if
anyone can hazard a guess as to what type it might be. It's about 4" x 4"
and is looking pretty vigorous compared to our other roses.

http://i64.tinypic.com/mhavsk.jpg

I presume you have seen this list... it must be one of those....

http://www.wyevalegardencentres.co.u...Mattocks+Roses

Fancy selling roses without a name, could only be Wyvales. To think they
have just bought Witch Cross GC which used to stock 600 varieties of rose,
bet they ruin that too.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.