Old 02-02-2016, 08:26 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
stuart noble stuart noble is offline

Default Which rose I wonder

On 01/02/2016 16:39, Chris Hogg wrote:
On Mon, 1 Feb 2016 16:29:36 +0000, stuart noble
wrote:

On 01/02/2016 15:53, Chris Hogg wrote:
On Mon, 1 Feb 2016 14:22:48 +0000, stuart noble
wrote:

Bought this in the sale at Wyvale's. They have no idea what kind of rose
it is, and their records only list it as "climbing/bush", which isn't
very helpful. Mattocks don't appear to have a functioning email, so I
wonder if anyone can hazard a guess as to what type it might be. It's
about 4" x 4" and is looking pretty vigorous compared to our other roses.

http://i64.tinypic.com/mhavsk.jpg

Until it does a bit more that it has so far, like flowering, I doubt
if anyone can help.

I take it you've found Mattock's web site http://tinyurl.com/jhup8sm
and seen their email address

Yes, email bounced but might try again.
I'll probably keep it in its pot for a year and see what occurs. Thanks.

Alternatively try this
http://www.robertmattockroses.com/ and more
particularly their email

Ah, cheers Chris