Old 03-02-2016, 09:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Roger Tonkin[_2_] Roger Tonkin[_2_] is offline

Default Orchid Flower life

In article ,
says...
What I find interesting is that I water about every 10 days in winter and
every week in summer or even more if it's really hot. Just so long as they
almost dry between waterings. It's why clear pots are so useful.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.

As I said earlier, I usually water every 3-4weeks, but I also
look at the roots in the clear pots, and if they are still
green, I'll leave it a bit longer, they seem to start turning
more grey as they get a bit drier.

--
Roger T

700 ft up in Mid-Wales