Old 12-02-2016, 01:44 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Forman4me Forman4me is offline

Default Howard rotavator clutch adjustment

I have just fitted a new engine to a Howard 350 rotavator and connecting
up. Just found that the clutch adjustment is missing at the lever end.
This is a bit like the cable adjusters you get bike brakes. This means
that I can not operate the clutch as the wire is too long. I have been
looking on line and found new cable ( at a price!) but they do not appear
to have the adjuster fitted. Does anyone know where I can get a new
adjuster or know of a good fix.

Hope this all makes sense.