Old 15-02-2016, 02:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Judith Judith is offline

Default soak hoses watering

On Mon, 15 Feb 2016 14:39:27 +0000, Bob Hobden wrote:

"Judith in England" wrote
I am considering the watering hoses which leak water out all the way
along them. There are a number of different types/makes.

Anyone have experience or recommendations regarding same please?

A few years ago I installed a soak hose all around our garden, being
small it wasn't a problem cost wise. Excellent and highly recommended,
just have to turn on the tap of an evening and turn it off in the
morning and everything is watered for a week.
From memory I think ours was Hozelock because that's all the GC had.

Thank you - much appreciated.

I should be able to find something; there is a B&Q and a Golden Days
close to me.