Old 23-02-2016, 05:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default what, or whom, is digging up my onion sets?

"Broadback" wrote in message ...

I know they have a tenancy to push themselves above ground, but many of
them are also laterally displaced. Who might the culprits be? More
importantly can I do anything to stop it?

You've planted then already? I haven't even been able to winter dig yet,
too wet, and if you push our soil the structure is ruined for ages.

--
Regards. Bob Hobden.