Old 01-04-2016, 03:29 PM posted to rec.gardens
Boron Elgar[_2_] Boron Elgar[_2_] is offline

Default "Tipped" Rose Buds

On Thu, 31 Mar 2016 14:21:07 -0700, "David E. Ross"
wrote:

I have 14 roses in my garden -- 7 in front of my house and 7 in back --
each a different variety. Most seem to grow and flower well.

'Pink Perfume", however, has a problem. As its flower buds mature and
start to open, they tip over until they are at right angles to their
stems. Then the flowers are misshapen. This does not affect the
adjacent 'Brandy' or 'Honor', just about 3 feet away on either side.

Does anyone know why this happens and how I might correct this?

http://cues.cfans.umn.edu/old/extpub...s/6953_03.html