Old 22-04-2016, 11:42 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
T[_4_] T[_4_] is offline

Default last years seeds?

On 04/21/2016 02:06 PM, George Shirley wrote:
On 4/21/2016 3:10 PM, T wrote:
Hi All,

I still have seeds I bought last year left over:
tomatillo, zukes, and I forget.

Would they still be good? Or should I buy new ones?

Many thanks,
-T

Where were they stored? We keep excess seeds in a plastic container in
the fridge. Even with that they don't last forever and possibly they
will not grow. We have had fairly good luck on heirloom seeds that we've
had for years. I put them in vacuum bags and into the container, they
seem to last longer that way.

My garage