Old 24-04-2016, 02:27 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Ecnerwal Ecnerwal is offline

Default last years seeds?

In article , T wrote:

Tomatillo! I love the things.

Do you grow yours in trellises?

What is your favorite fertilizer?

What is your favorite variety? (I eat them like cherry tomatoes.)

I grow "pineapple tomatillos" which might have a vague taste in the
direction of the name, and are fairly small, and I normally eat them
ripe and yellow. I usually give them a tomato cage, which is a sort of
trellis. Poo de horsey is my default fertilizer, since it's free for the
hauling - composted more or less.