Old 04-05-2016, 05:06 PM
Wezthewez Wezthewez is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazzamancs View Post
Hi

I have a very large garden and I have purchased a 16ft Leylandi which is going to be 40 meter away from any building structure. But I dont know how to plant it.

I have been reading for hours all about
a)Multipurpose Compost
b) RootGrow
c) Bonemeal
d) Multicote / Osmocote

My head is spinning! the Tree has cost alot of money so wanting to give is the best start possible.

How best do I plant this using the above items? and do I use the current soil or just back fill with Multipurpose Compost and Rootgrow at the bottom of the hole touching the roots?

Thanks
darren
My only advice would be not to plant it. I can't think of a single situation where that would be the best tree for your needs.