Old 07-05-2016, 01:46 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
T[_4_] T[_4_] is offline

Default tomatillo potting question

Hi All,

It is about time for me to grow seeds in those little
peat moss pots. I usually plant three seeds per pot.
Then when I transfer to the garden, I wait to see who
deals with the shock the best and it cut off the rest.

Now Tomatillo need to be planted in pairs (or more)
as they won't self pollinate.

So, I was wondering, how about just leaving all three
in the pot? Are they too close together? Sprout them
in a wider pot perhaps? Is so, how far apart?

You guys thoughts?

Many thanks,
-T