Old 07-05-2016, 11:21 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Ecnerwal Ecnerwal is offline

Default tomatillo potting question

In article , T wrote:

So, I was wondering, how about just leaving all three
in the pot? Are they too close together? Sprout them
in a wider pot perhaps? Is so, how far apart?

Too close. I give each plant 2-3 feet (4-9 square feet), and they use
it. A bit of ruthless (or a bit of plant only one seed and accept that
some pots won't have a plant) pays off down the road.