Old 08-05-2016, 01:36 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
T[_4_] T[_4_] is offline

Default tomatillo potting question

On 05/07/2016 03:21 PM, Ecnerwal wrote:
In article , T wrote:

So, I was wondering, how about just leaving all three
in the pot? Are they too close together? Sprout them
in a wider pot perhaps? Is so, how far apart?

Too close. I give each plant 2-3 feet (4-9 square feet), and they use
it. A bit of ruthless (or a bit of plant only one seed and accept that
some pots won't have a plant) pays off down the road.

Hi Ecnerwal,

Thank you! I am slowly learning.

I had been planting then about a 8 inches apart. I will
spread the out more this time.

I forgot, do you use trellises with your?

-T