Old 02-03-2003, 01:15 AM
tausting

Default when to water repots?

Hi everyone. Theresa here. I just repotted 2 of my orchids today. One is
a Shery Baby Onc. that has gotten to the point it needed a bigger pot.
It just started putting out new roots. But, also a new flower stalk.
Just starting. The other is some no name Catt. that stays small enough
to keep in a coffee mug. This is grown only in water. Its been in this
mug for over a year. Does fine, lots of real nice roots, I just want it
potted up. Everything I read says don't water for about 2 weeks to let
any damaged roots heal. Well, what about that catt. that has been
growing in water? Anybody here ever pot up a plant that has been growing
in water? Thanks for any info. Theresa