Old 03-06-2016, 03:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen Wolstenholme[_5_] Stephen Wolstenholme[_5_] is offline

Default Chillies.

My chilli plants are flowering outdoor. They have grown from seeds
that I bought by post from Joy and Michael Michaud at Sea Spring Farm
in Dorset last year ago but then forgot to plant them. I planted them
outside in March this year which is really too early. Fortunately it's
been warm and fairly dry up here in Cheshire.

They are the Dorset Naga variety so I expect to have some seriously
spicy meals soon!

Steve

--
Neural Network Software for Windows http://www.npsnn.com