Old 03-06-2016, 05:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Phil L Phil L is offline

Default Chillies.

Stephen Wolstenholme wrote:
My chilli plants are flowering outdoor. They have grown from seeds
that I bought by post from Joy and Michael Michaud at Sea Spring Farm
in Dorset last year ago but then forgot to plant them. I planted them
outside in March this year which is really too early. Fortunately it's
been warm and fairly dry up here in Cheshire.

They are the Dorset Naga variety so I expect to have some seriously
spicy meals soon!

I've got some Aldi seens (Cayenne) growing, one's over a foot tall that I
sown indoors last September and nurtured through winter, the other two are 4
and 2 inches tall that I sown in March indoors but have been in the
greenhouse since mid April, not doing too good at all.

The big one has dozens of small chillis on it