Old 14-06-2016, 01:52 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default lesson learned

On 6/13/2016 10:19 PM, T wrote:
On 06/13/2016 07:22 PM, Bloke Down The Pub wrote:
"T" wrote in message
Write on your sprouting cups what they are. I don't want
to talk about it.

Then I wont tell you that this has never happened to me although the wife
might disagree.

Mike

They NEVER forget either. But so long as they think we
are cute, it's okay.

With the exception of the zukes, the sprouts ALL LOOK ALIKE.
I don't even know if a weed seed blew in and is now getting
pampered!

I also am trying two different zuke varieties too. Their
sprouts look the same too. When they fruit I will be able
to tell them apart. One is long and the other is round like
a pumpkin.

You live and learn, although I don't think we are granted
enough years to truly learn what we really need.

:-)

All the vegetables we eat today were once a weed, don't worry, it might
be edible, it might be a throw back. Be patient, newbie. G