Old 15-06-2016, 03:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Roger Tonkin[_2_] Roger Tonkin[_2_] is offline

Default Cleaning 8cm square plastic pots

In article , messageboards@j-
towill.co.uk says...

I have a large number of 8cm square plastic pots and would like a
suitable brush for ease of cleaning. All the ones I have found are too
big and very stiff, suitable for ceramic pots. Any ideas please?

I would suggest an "old fashioned" domestic scrubbing brush, or
alternatively soak then for a while in warm soapy water then
clean with aold cloths/rags/shirts or whatever!

--
Roger T

700 ft up in Mid-Wales