Old 16-06-2016, 09:15 PM
Butterfly Butterfly is offline
Registered User

Location: Nottingham UK
Default New Magnolia Yellow rain arrived with spots what are they?

I ordered this Magnolia small tree online and it has arrived with spots on the leaves, I am a bit concerned at what it is. The seller has told me its a deciduous tree so it wont matter but I'm worried in case its an infection or something or it will come back regardless if I remove the leaves or indeed spread to anything else

Can anyone tell me what this could possibly be please, photos attached, Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
New Magnolia Yellow rain arrived with spots what are they?-20160610_140912-2-.jpg   New Magnolia Yellow rain arrived with spots what are they?-20160610_140918-2-.jpg