Old 15-07-2016, 06:37 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Robert Harvey[_2_] Robert Harvey[_2_] is offline

Default vitax q4

Phil L wrote:
I've just bought a bag of this fertilizer from ebay but the bag it arrived
in is just a plain clear bag, no instructions at all, anyone any idea what
ratio I'm supposed to apply it? - it's for mixing with peat (yes peat!) for
fuchsia cuttings...seems a bit expensive for what it is, 」5.49 for a kilo
bag

So how do you know it isn't coffee grounds or some similar industrial waste
being passed off?