Old 15-07-2016, 08:04 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
BobHobden BobHobden is offline

Default vitax q4

"Phil L" wrote

I've just bought a bag of this fertilizer from ebay but the bag it arrived
in is just a plain clear bag, no instructions at all, anyone any idea what
ratio I'm supposed to apply it? - it's for mixing with peat (yes peat!) for
fuchsia cuttings...seems a bit expensive for what it is, £5.49 for a kilo
bag

I have been looking for similar chicken waste fertilizer 6X (not the
pellets) and have looked on the net at prices which seem to be between £8.99
and £20.!! per 15Kg sack plus £3.99 delivery. Have looked in various local
places for it but walking through a GC yesterday (Squires at Milford) came
across what was left of a pallet of sacks at £8.99 each. Of course it did
stink out the car but no delivery charges so a good saving. Think you may
have paid over the odds.

I'll look to see the instructions later and post here. (both made by Vitax
now I understand)
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.