Old 15-07-2016, 10:35 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default vitax q4

Janet wrote:

wrote:

I've just bought a bag of this fertilizer from ebay but the bag it arrived
in is just a plain clear bag, no instructions at all, anyone any idea what
ratio I'm supposed to apply it?

The eBay listing says

"A Superb General Purpose Fertiliser when sprinkled on your garden plot
at 60-90g per m^3"

It sounds as if someone is either repacking their product at a profit,

Again, the listing says

"We buy our products in bulk and break it down into smaller bags so that
it is affordable for our end customer."