Old 03-08-2016, 05:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default pond weed problems -advice.

On 03/08/2016 14:53, Martin wrote:
On Wed, 3 Aug 2016 14:19:56 +0100, Spider wrote:

On 03/08/2016 14:13, Spider wrote:
On 02/08/2016 09:25, sweetheart wrote:

Thank you for the replies. The rain yesterday and today seems to have
helped clear the water. If it continues today, I may well have a full
pond. (Every cloud has a silver lining they say).

I will give it another clean and see if it will make it as a wild life
pond. I will get some native water plants and a small Water Lilly.

Sorry about that - finger trouble, of course!

Multiple legs problem? Right hand legs don't know what the left hand legs are
doing :-)

That's just the sort of thing!:~) Always in a tangle. Always in a spin.

You mention newts in your pond, and I believe they may be protected by
law; certainly the Great Crested Newt is. Do be careful how you alter
your pond setting. You wouldn't want to drive the newts away,
especially since they dine on slugs and snails, the gardener's enemy.

--
Spider
On high ground in SE London