Old 15-08-2016, 08:17 PM posted to rec.gardens
Snuffy \Hub Cap\ McKinney Snuffy \Hub Cap\ McKinney is offline

Default How to make the card waterproof?

"Jeff Layman" wrote in message ...
On 14/08/16 20:09, Markjump wrote:
Hi,

I am growing a little fruit tree in my garden and would like to bind a
paper card to the tree. My problem is how to make the card waterproof?

Thanks alot for your advice.

Laminator?

Ditto to that, if you already have a certain paper card you want to use. If the ink is not waterproof, use a color laser copy.

If you can use another material, hobby stores have really thin wood. Or if you want a rustic look, scrap wood. Burn the message with a soldering iron or wood-burning tool, then coat with a an outdoor clear coating.