Old 16-08-2016, 08:55 PM posted to rec.gardens,rec.food.cooking,alt.flame.niggers
Sheldon Martin Sheldon Martin is offline

Default How to make the card waterproof?

Stagger Lee was thinking very hard :
On 8/15/2016 10:59 AM, Brooklyn1 wrote:
Unless you're operating an arbortorium for public display why do you
need to label one little fruit tree? I've planted more than fifty
different trees on my property and need no labels to remind me what
tree it is. However I keep a journal with the Latin and common names,
where each tree was obtained, cost if any, the date I planted it, any
notes, and I photograph each tree, the day planted, when in blossom,
when in full leaf,and when in fall color, fruit trees laden with fruit
and any other interesting situations such as covered with birds, snow,
frosted with ice... this way I have a visual record of each tree's
progress.

Why the lies Shelly?

You live in a public housing hovel.

Brooklyn1 harvesting...