Old 05-09-2016, 03:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Roger Tonkin[_2_] Roger Tonkin[_2_] is offline

Default The end of the line?

In article , says...

Chris Green wrote:
wrote:
AS of this morning my news reader failed to log on to URG, News international
is asking for a new password, I assume that my subscription has run out.

So I am doing this via google groups, but I cant see me remembering to
look if its not there each day in my email program (Thunderbird) is there
an easy fix or do I except the situation?

Yes, use a free or very cheap news provider and continue with
Thunderbird.

I use news.individual.net (costs 10 Euros per year if I remember
correctly) and news.eternal-september.org which is free.

You don't really need both, I just have them both for redundancy.

eternal september works very well for me, too.

Me too, though I do not get email reminders/notifications, if
that is what you are alluding to.

--
Roger T

700 ft up in Mid-Wales