Old 06-09-2016, 11:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
charliepridham charliepridham is offline

Default The end of the line?

On 05/09/2016 09:59, Chris Green wrote:
wrote:
AS of this morning my news reader failed to log on to URG, News international
is asking for a new password, I assume that my subscription has run out.

So I am doing this via google groups, but I cant see me remembering to
look if its not there each day in my email program (Thunderbird) is there
an easy fix or do I except the situation?

Yes, use a free or very cheap news provider and continue with
Thunderbird.

I use news.individual.net (costs 10 Euros per year if I remember
correctly) and news.eternal-september.org which is free.

You don't really need both, I just have them both for redundancy.

Many thanks for all the suggestions, was using News.international but my
subscription ran out and they dont seem interested in it being renewed,
however not to worry as news.eternal-september.org was easy enough to
switch to.

So life has returned to normal :~)

Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk
National collections of Clematis viticella & Lapageria rosea