Old 02-10-2016, 07:37 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
stuart noble stuart noble is offline

Default Potted chrysanthemums

On 24/09/2016 17:28, David Hill wrote:
On 24/09/2016 13:01, Mrs_AB wrote:
We bought a pot of chrysanthemums from Morrisons this summer and they
have given us a wonderful display on our patio.
They are now beginning to fade so I'm wondering if I should bring them
indoors and keep them in our basement for the winter. Will they flower
again next year or do we get rid of them and buy a new pit next year?

You don't say where in the UK you are.

I have loads in bud and, IIRC, they all started out as pot chrysanths.
SE London.....

---