Old 03-10-2016, 03:25 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default Bill Mollison died this past weekend

Jeßus wrote:
I've never described what I do on my property as Permaculture (I have
an aversion to belonging to movements), but that's what I am doing
here, basically. I'd just prefer to call it common sense.

most of what methods they speak about are
covered in other disciplines, the differences
are in the ethics.

what i am doing here is very simplified in
comparison. no chickens, no cattle, no fruit
trees and since the property isn't mine i have
to work around the management's ideas.

still, even with all those constraints the
garden soils have kept improving and we're
getting good results.

songbird