Old 05-10-2016, 12:56 PM
Mervington Mervington is offline
Registered User

Question Garden multi tool

I'm looking for one of these with hedge trimmer and pole saw heads. I've spent 'weeks' researching. There are some incredibly cheap Chinese made ones, with various feedback responses. They are incredibly cheap retail. If you found the factory gate price, you would see it was about 25% of UK retail!

One model I have in serious consideration is the Makita EX2650LH engine unit with the two heads. Might any one have experience of this model please? I also have Stihl and Cobra 270k on my list. Views etc on multi units more generally would be appreciated.

Thanks.