Old 10-11-2016, 10:28 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Martin Brown Martin Brown is offline

Default Early Alliums

On 09/11/2016 15:10, Spider wrote:
I'm astonished to note that my Allium 'Summer Drummer' bulbs are already
growing away. They were planted a bit late in October and are in pots,
but I thought they'd come up late, not early .... certainly not this
early! Is anyone else seeing early summer bulbs coming up?
I'm concerned they won't flower at the right time, but there's not much
I can do about it.

Among the odder things in flower are some very confused azaleas.
They got a bit of a shock yesterday when it snowed briefly.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown