Old 16-12-2016, 09:08 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Derek[_6_] Derek[_6_] is offline

Default Rabbit Fence

On Thu, 15 Dec 2016 23:51:20 +0000, Graham Harrison
wrote:

Here on the 'Growing Plot.' we have a few bunnies,

Get a cat! There are times in the year (when they are breeding) when
I hardly need to feed one of mine he's so good at catching rabbits.

We agree :-)

So we contacted a cat rescue center in Kent, who re home feral cats,
(those that cannot go to houses) and so Beryl, Cheryl and Meryl roam
free, We see them occainasionly, they have a hutch for really cold
weather, but we hope they keep the mice and rats down, but bunnies
will make a change of diet.

'
'
'