Old 05-01-2017, 09:47 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default using Microsoft Project

On 05/01/17 07:38, Derek wrote:
I run a therapeutic horticultural project for marginalised young
people which is totally staffed by volunteers, in Lincoln, and would
like to see if Microsoft Project, would be suitable to use as a
calendar for our seed sowing over the year, (tried google calendar,
but its not perfect).
Has anyone tried this?

Never used it. Lots of free alternatives - just search on "Microsoft
Project" and "Freeware". For example, see:
http://www.techrepublic.com/blog/fiv...-alternatives/
http://blog.capterra.com/7-of-the-be...-alternatives/

One of them might fit your needs if Microsoft Project doesn't.

--

Jeff