Old 05-01-2017, 08:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Fredxxx Fredxxx is offline

Default using Microsoft Project

On 05/01/2017 07:38, Derek wrote:
I run a therapeutic horticultural project for marginalised young
people which is totally staffed by volunteers, in Lincoln, and would
like to see if Microsoft Project, would be suitable to use as a
calendar for our seed sowing over the year, (tried google calendar,
but its not perfect).
Has anyone tried this?

I am inclined to agree with Andy. Project has a modest learning curve
and depending on the complexity a simple drawing package might be easier.

If you want a MS Project compatible application then consider ProjectLib
http://www.projectlibre.com/

I confess to only using it to open MS Project documents. However the
intention is for ProjectLibre to have the same functionality as the paid
product.