Old 09-01-2017, 04:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Judith in England Judith in England is offline

Default using Microsoft Project

On Thu, 05 Jan 2017 07:38:06 +0000, Derek wrote:

I run a therapeutic horticultural project for marginalised young
people which is totally staffed by volunteers, in Lincoln, and would
like to see if Microsoft Project, would be suitable to use as a
calendar for our seed sowing over the year, (tried google calendar,
but its not perfect).
Has anyone tried this?

I have a little experience of MS project and also Excel

I would really try to produce the calendar in Excel (as I do) - I would find
MS Project unnecessarily complex for such a job.