Old 26-01-2017, 08:56 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Derek[_6_] Derek[_6_] is offline

Default Which herb in which bath!

On Wed, 25 Jan 2017 10:07:02 +0000, Judith in England
wrote:

Derek : I think you said you are in Lincoln. Can you say where the garden is -
I sometimes visit friends who live there : I would love to see it.

No secret, Its at Cherrywillingham, about 3 miles east of Lincoln.
Unfortunately at the moment its almost impossible to get too, due to
the fact the site is 250 yds away from the nearest road, and the path
is like a quagmire, we can't get a trailer to the site, and everything
has to be carried, even a wheel barrow is impossible, but there is a
plan to get a paved road to the site, (and we have the funding!)

The Site will not be fully opened to the public, because at times we
have vulnerable young adults working, but email me before the next
time you are in the area and I will give you a guided tour.