Old 03-02-2017, 09:41 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Handsome Jack Handsome Jack is offline

Default Which herb in which bath!

Derek posted
No secret, Its at Cherrywillingham, about 3 miles east of Lincoln.
Unfortunately at the moment its almost impossible to get too, due to
the fact the site is 250 yds away from the nearest road, and the path
is like a quagmire, we can't get a trailer to the site, and everything
has to be carried, even a wheel barrow is impossible, but there is a
plan to get a paved road to the site, (and we have the funding!)

The Site will not be fully opened to the public, because at times we
have vulnerable young adults working,

You are right to be cautious. No member of the public should be allowed
near any vulnerable young adult unless having first had a thorough
criminal record check.

--
Jack