Old 12-03-2017, 09:29 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ermin Trude Ermin Trude is offline

Default Powered patio washer

On Sun, 12 Mar 2017 09:17:17 +0000, Charlie Pridham wrote:

On 26/02/2017 13:11, Ermin Trude wrote:
It is getting to the time of year when the flagstones will be washed of
the winter grime and slime.

idea of getting a washer with a 'patio' attachment (basically two
spinning jets enclosed within a bowl).

They *seem* to be more efficient in giving a more uniform clean and
also *seem* to offer a quicker option to clean such larger areas.

Can anyone offer any views on them from practical experience please?
Also any preference on makes/models from practical experience.

I've had Karcher in the past but had not been too happy with them so
I'm wondering about Nilfisk?

I use a washer attachment, I originally got it to clean my tunnel covers
but now use it on the bricked paths and slabs, does a good job and is
less messy

Thanks Charlie - which washer do you use? Karcher, Nilfisk or another?

I'm torn between Karcher and Nilfisk. N are a bit cheaper but K are more
generally available with a greater opportunity for spares.

Ermin