Old 30-04-2017, 01:12 PM posted to rec.gardens
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default Ground cover

David E. Ross wrote:
Besides climate and location (flat or sloped, sunny or shady, etc), it
would help if you indicated how thick you want this. In different parts
of my garden, I have various ground covers that are 2 inches thick, 4
inches thick, 6 inches thick, and 1 foot thick.

yep, some thyme we have stays pretty close to
the ground. another goes six inches to a foot
high, but still can be mowed if you set the
blades high enough. looks nice that way and also
smells great.

songbird